Monday, December 8, 2008

Doorway to the future

The garage door is fitted, the internal doors are going on, and the external doors stand ready.

The aim was to reach lockup before the Christmas shutdown at the end of next week.

Well, we made it...and then some!

Lots of people ask when we hope to be in...and the answer is, it'll happen when it happens. Better that way, than to allow delays to engender frustration and disappointment. But as I eye off the rapid progress so far I can't help thinking that the scheduled completion date of April 29 sounds awfully conservative. And as I consider the possibility of Moving Day coming earlier than expected, I feel a gentle uncoiling of emotion within. It is a subtle shift as I give myself permission to project forward out of the mire of decisions required to reach this point, and in my imagination catch a glimpse of life in our new home.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi i was searching Morgan Street on North Lakes and found your blog.We are the owners of the Low set in this photo.Nice to meet you.